A message from DVSA
DVSA’s official publisher’s, The Stationery Office (TSO), has launched a new multiuser tool to help organisations that deliver theory test training to drivers and riders.
TSO ran some webinars to demonstrate the tool in April and May and due to high demand additional dates have been released.
The free sessions are a chance to see the new multi-user platform and watch a demonstration.
You can find the new webinar dates and sign up here: https://www.safedrivingforlife.info/shop/multi-user-access/
What is the new tool?
Trainers and organisations can save time and gain valuable information in supporting their drivers’ and pupils’ study for their theory tests. This will help them to pass more quickly.
The new multiuser tool allows you to check on the progress of your drivers and pupils as they prepare to take their theory test. This means you can:
- see the topics they understand well.
- see their scores and check that their levels of understanding are improving.
- identify areas where they may need extra help and support.
- tailor revision sessions so they better meet your drivers’ needs
- The multiuser resource can be used to help with all theory tests. Organisations can check on students’ progress for heavy/large goods vehicles, this includes Driver CPC case studies and passenger-carrying vehicles theory test candidates.
You can also use the resource to check on the progress of car, motorcycle and approved driving instructors (ADIs) candidates.
It’s also a useful resource for fleet organisations to integrate into their ongoing training programmes for existing drivers.