DVSA has published brand new guidance targeted at parents of learner drivers on how to ‘Supervise a learner driver’ during private practice.
What’s in the guidance
The guidance includes:
- the eligibility criteria of supervising a learner
- checking if their car is suitable
- when to start private practice
- how to plan practice sessions
- rules to follow during private practice
Read the full guidance on GOV.UK
In the latest blog Amanda Lane, Head of Driver Testing and Training Policy, explains why we are developing content and messages for parents, updates you on our plans in the coming months and how you can help us to share these messages.