The DVSA are holding a series of webinars for ADIs on the newly published mock test guidance to offer extra help and advice on carrying out more realistic mock tests.
DVSA understand that many ADIs already use their own mock testing procedures. These guidelines have been developed to help enhance the experience for you and your pupils and promote good practice.
The webinars will cover:
- the benefits of mock tests
- mock test research
- when to use mock tests
- using the marking sheet
- a Q&A session
You can register for the webinars at:
- Thursday 30 June 2022 from 5pm – 6pm
- Friday 1 July 2022 from 11.30am – 12.30pm
- Tuesday 5 July 2022 from 5pm – 6pm
- Wednesday 6 July from 5pm – 6pm
Sign up as soon as possible to secure your place.
If you are unable to join one of the sessions, you can watch a recording that will be shared afterwards.